Parent Lounge is a secure information portal for parents to logon using these school-issued credentials to view and edit student and personal details via any modern web browser.
Parent Lounge will enable you to:
- View and edit parent address information (Kindergarten to Year 12)
- View and edit student medical details (K-12)
- View past semester reports and comments (P-12)
- View student attendance records (P-12)
- View student timetable (P-6 limited) (7-12 full)
- View emergency contact details (K-12)
- View daily notices (P-12)
- View a more detailed school calendar (K-12)
- Make fee payments (P-12)
- Parent Teacher Interview scheduling (P-6)
- Digitising excursion and tour permission and acceptance, including medical detail currency check and special excursions/tours payment portal.
Through providing Parent Lounge we are aiming to give parents flexible anytime access to information which we hope will streamline processes.
If you are having difficulties using Parent Lounge you can simply contact the IT Helpdesk of St Luke’s via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (07) 4132 7522.
Our Student Portal is designed to give all students access to various school related information and files from one convenient point.
This purpose built system provides students with access to their personal email and access to files stored in their computer profiles within the school network, as well as updated timetable information and other related resources.
It is important to note that as this system is provided by the school, all interactions with the system are governed by the School's Use of Electronic Facilities Policy.