In the Primary Classroom
We offer a contemporary curriculum in accordance with Australian Curriculum requirements. Our subjects include:
- Humanities (History and Geography)
- Ethics and Faith
- Languages (4-12 Japanese)
- Physical Education (PE)
- Creative and Practical Arts, which incorporates Music and Visual Arts and the Year 3 Strings Program
- Sciences, including Biological, Chemical, Earth and Space, and Physical Science.
- Design Technology
- Digital technology
- Innovate Entrepreneurial program (Year 4 to 6)
- Information and Communication Technology is used to access, create and communicate information and ideas, solve problems and work collaboratively in all learning areas.